Vivo X50 Pro 5G phone has been launched recently in India at a price of INR 49,990 for 8GB/ 256GB variant. The pricing point and features suggest that it has been targeted for the upper-mid customers of India, though its competitors like OnePlus provides a much better processor than Vivo and that too at a much better pricing point. Vivo is definitely making it hard for its competitors by launching some very good high and mid-end phones in India, but still, it needs to do a lot whether its brand building, service centers, hardware, and more.
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 765G processor
- 5G connectivity ready
- 8GB RAM/ 256GB internal memory
- 3D curved 6.56-inch Full HD+ AMOLED display
- 90 Hz refresh rate
- (48MP+13MP+8MP+8MP) Quad Rear camera
- 32MP Front Camera
- 3.96 mm small punch hole front camera
- AK4377A audio chip for better voice
- Fingerprint Sensor
- 4315 mAh battery
- 33W Flash Charger
- Type-C interface
- 3.5 mm audio jack is absent
- Funtouch OS 10.5 based Android 10
- Weighs 181.5 gm
- Available in Grey color
Vivo X50 Pro 5G Phone Review: Know Everything about Price, Features, and Specifications
Processor and Memory:
- This phone is powered by 5G ready, octa-core, 2.4 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 765G processor along with 8GB RAM and 256 GB internal memory, which means the user can enjoy high speeds, lightning fast downloads and no lags in playing games or watching videos.
- Vivo X50 Pro’s 3D curved 6.56-inch Full HD+ AMOLED display has a 90Hz refresh rate and 180Hz response rate, and 2376* 1080 pixel resolution
- It has 92.6% screen to body ratio, DCI-P3 color gamut, 1300 nits peak brightness, and stops 61% blue light harmful to your eyes.
- Other features present include Schott Xensation UP Battery Cover Material, Schott Xensation 3D Display Protection.
- Rear Camera: The rear camera is a (48MP+13MP+8MP+8MP) quad-camera system with features: Sony IMX598 sensor with Gimbal technology, optical image stabilization, EIS, Night Vision, Night Filters, Astro Mode, Motion AF Tracking, Sports Mode, Audio zoom, smart zoom, 60x hyper zoom, portrait mode, night portrait, super wide-angle mode, macro mode, AR stickers, panoramic mode, HDR, flash and more.
- The 50mm, f/2.0 aperture portrait lens captures beautiful portraits not only in the daytime but during the night also. The X50 Pro’s 8MP super wide-angle lens expands the view of the camera to a full 120 degrees.
- Video recording is supported in following modes: 4k, 1080p,720p @ 30fps, 60fps.
- Front Camera: The selfie camera is a 32MP, 3.96 mm small punch hole front camera with aperture f/2.45 with features: portrait, night selfie, live photo, panoramic mode, AR stickers, AI Makeup, Light effects and more.
Connectivity and other features:
- This phone supports 5G/ 4G/ 3G/ 2G networks.
- This phone comes with 4315 mAh battery and 33W Flash charger.
- Funtouch OS 10.5 based Android 10 out of the box.
- Available in grey color for now.
- Bluetooth Version 5.1, WiFi, Wi-Fi Hotspot, USB Connectivity is supported.
- Fingerprint sensor is present.
- Dual 4G, Smart Motion, Ultra Game Mode, Smart Split, Eye Protection Mode, S-capture are present.
What’s in the box:
- Micro USB to USB cable
- USB power adaptor
- SIM ejector
- Protective case
- Protective film
For the latest trending now stories and online reviews on Vivo mobile phones, electronics, Android phones, 5G Phones, Software & Version updates, Operating Systems, best budget phones, foldable phones, and mobile accessories, Don’t Miss to read Insight Glimpse.