- The content of this website is meant for general information, entertainment or discussion purposes. We do not endorse the views expressed in the blogs and other content published on Insight Glimpse website.
- The publishers of the content are responsible for its accuracy and truthfulness and are requested not to publish content that involves:
- Any kind of defamation, threats, bullying, stalking or breach of privacy of others.
- Any kind of activity that is illegal under the law.
- Untrue representation of your affiliation with any individual or company and an act of impersonation.
- Violation of a copyright or infringement of intellectual property of any individual or organization.
- Use of obscene, blasphemous, hateful or bigoted words and feelings.
- Violation of any local, national or international law or regulation.
- We reserve the right to convert do-follow link to no-follow link for your content at any point of time without providing any prior notice.
- We also reserve the right to remove any content posted on the website that is illegal or does not conform to our policy.
- Any unauthorized or illegitimate use of the website to transmit emails that violate the policy will be subjected to criminal or civil proceedings under law.
- We are not liable to compensate for any loss resulting from the use of our website to any of our users or contributors.
- The terms and conditions mentioned here are a form of agreement between the site owners/affiliate and the users and will supersede any kind of written or verbal agreements between the parties.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it?
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection. An anonymized string created from your email address (also called a hash) may be provided to the Gravatar service to see if you are using it. After approval of your comment, your profile picture is visible to the public in the context of your comment.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
4) Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
How long we retain your data?
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data?
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.