Motorola’s One series seems growing fast with the launch (on 9th June 2020) of Motorola One Fusion Plus, which is a budget-friendly smartphone powered by a 2.2GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 730 processor, Pop-Up Selfie Camera, 5,000mAh battery and many standout features. The all new and powerful dual-SIM (Nano) Motorola One Fusion+ has an all-screen design packs rear fingerprint sensor and runs on Android 10 operating system.
The Motorola One Fusion Plus is a mid-range phone with an awesome set of features such as Snapdragon 730 chipset, 6GB of RAM, 128GB of Storage, MicroSD card slot, Quad rear camera system with 64 MP lens, 16MP pop up selfie camera, 3.5mm audio jack, 5000 mAh battery, 15W Turbo charging support, Android 10 out of the box, and dedicated Google Assistant button.
Motorola One Fusion Plus: Specifications, Features, Price in India
Processor and Memory
- Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 730 with 2.2GHz octa-core Kryo™ 470 CPU, 610MHz Adreno™ 618 GPU
- Qualcomm 600MHz NPU for Machine Learning and Qualcomm® multi-core AI Engine
- 6GB RAM/ 128 GB internal memory.
- With the latest octa core Snapdragon 730 chipset in the phone, coupled with 6GB RAM and 128 GB internal memory (expandable upto 1TB via external Micro SD card)
- The phone has enough power to run all the applications and games.
- This phone has a 6.5” Total Vision Full HD+ screen with FHD+ (2340×1080) resolution and a pixel density of 395ppi.
- The Aspect Ratio is 19.5:9 and Active Area- Body ratio (AA-Body) is 84%.
- The fingerprint scanner is on the rear side of the phone.
- The only negative aspect is the plastic body of the phone and IPS TFT LCD display, we did expect a better screen and materials used in the phone in this segment.
- The rear camera is a quad camera system with 64MP (f/1.8, 0.8um) | 16MP (f/1.8, 1.6um) Quad Pixel | PDAF
- 8MP (f/2.2, 1.12um) | 118° ultra-wide angle : For taking wide angle 118° photos, to capture more in a single shot.
- 5MP (f/2.4, 1.12um) | Macro Vision camera : For taking excellent pictures of close-up objects.
- 2MP (f/2.4, 1.75um) | depth sensor: For bringing focus on objects and blurring the background of the objects in the pictures.
- A single LED flash is also present in the phone.
Rear Camera Video Software
- Main: Slow motion, Timelapse video, Hyperlapse video, Electronic Image Stabilization
- Ultra-wide: Timelapse video, Hyperlapse video, Electronic Image Stabilization
Front Camera Video Capture
- FHD (30fps) | HD (30fps)
Rear Camera Software
- Main: Night Vision, Shot optimization, Auto smile capture, Smart composition, HDR, Timer, Active photos, Burst shot, Manual mode, Portrait mode, Cutout, Spot color, Cinemagraph, Panorama, Live filter, High-res zoom, RAW photo ouput, Best shot, Google Lens™ integration, AR sticker (via Playstore upgrade)
- Ultra-wide: Auto smile capture, Smart composition, panorama, HDR, Timer, Active photos, Burst shot, Manual mode, Spot color, Cinemagraph, Live filter, High-res zoom, RAW photo ouput, Best shot
- Macro Vision: Burst shot, Timer, RAW photo output, Active photos, Electronic Image Stabilization, HDR, Manual mode, Best shot
- Depth sensor: Portrait mode, Cutout
Front Camera Hardware
- 16MP (f/2.2, 1um) | 4MP (f/2.2, 2um) Quad Pixel
Rear Camera Video Capture
- Main: UHD (30fps) | FHD (60/30fps) | HD (30fps)
- Ultra-wide: FHD (30fps) | HD (30fps)
- Macro Vision: FHD (30fps) | HD (30fps)
Front Camera Software
- Portrait mode, Face beauty, Timer, Active Photos, Burst shot, Cinemegraph, Group Selfie, Live filter, Spot color, Gesture selfie, Auto Smile Capture, Night Vision
Front Camera Video Software
- Slow motion
- Timelapse video
- Hyperlapse video
- The phone supports Bluetooth v5.0, WiFi, location services, and 4G/3G/ 2G network.
- No support for NFC is present.
- The phone supports Single SIM (1 Nano SIM + 1 microSD) / Hybrid Dual SIM (2 Nano SIMs / 1 Nano SIM + 1 microSD).
- The phone has a Type-C port (USB 2.0) and comes in a plastic body
- Weighs 210 gms
- Colors: white and blue
- The device is also equipped with a mammoth 5000 mAh battery with 15W Turbo charging support.
- The old faithful 3.5 mm headphone jack is still there for listening to music and watching videos, two microphones and a single speaker is present to enhance the music and call experience.
- The phone comes with Android 10 out of the box together with Motorola UI, the Motorola UI always comes with user friendly features
- Moto Display: Peek Display
- Moto Actions: Quick capture, Fast flashlight, Three finger screenshot, Screenshot toolkit, Flip for DND, Pick up to silence, Media controls Moto Game time, Moto Tips
- What’s in the box: Phone, Headset, protective cover, charger, USB Type-C cable, guides, SIM tool
For the latest trending now stories and online reviews on Motorola mobile phones, electronics, Android phones, Software & Version updates, Operating Systems, best budget phones, and mobile accessories, Don’t Miss to read Insight Glimpse.