Samsung Galaxy Z Flip phone was very recently launched at a price tag of INR 109,000 by Samsung in India. With this high-end smartphone, clearly Samsung has targeted the niche upper segment buyers as the price point of 100k+ is certainly not for upper- middle, mid or lower segment buyers.
Samsung Galaxy Z Flip is full of unique features which are not commonly found in the smartphones launched till date. For example the foldable glass display, imbibing laptop features in phone, latest processor, unique camera features in phone are just a few features to begin with. The phone’s USP is that it can be folded effortlessly to fit nicely in a pocket and when expanded, it is of normal size of any other smartphone.
Some of the major highlights of this Samsung Galaxy Foldable Phone priced at INR 109,000 (after INR 11,000 discount) are
- Octa-core processor
- 8GB / 256 GB memory
- (12.0 MP + 12.0 MP) dual rear camera
- 10 MP front camera
- 1080 x 2636 (FHD+) 6.7 inch display
- UHD 4K (3840 x 2160) @60fps video recording
- Dual-SIM support
- USB Type-C interface
- Available in gold, purple and black colours
- Weights 183 gm
Samsung Galaxy Z Flip Phone Review: Specifications and Features
Processor and Memory:
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip phone comes with a powerful Snapdragon 855 processor together with 8GB of RAM and 256 GB of memory which is enough for anybody’s gaming, graphic and storage requirements.
- The rear camera is a dual lens system with 12+12MP dual rear camera setup with optical image stabilization, Auto Focus and flash.
- The video recording supported is of UHD 4K (3840 x 2160)@60fps and slow motion videos supported is of 960fps @HD, 240fps @FHD.
- The front camera is a 10MP F2.4 front punch hole camera.
Samsung ultra-thin Foldable glass display:
- Samsung has shattered many myths and presented a foldable glass in it’s recently launched Samsung Galaxy Z Flip phone.
- When folded in half, it becomes the size of a palm and quietly fits into the pocket of the user, but when unfolded, the display becomes 6.7-inch size beast with 1080 x 2636 (FHD+) resolution, AMOLED display, HDR 10+ Dynamic Tone Mapping, 800 Nit max screen brightness and reduced blue light for less eye strain.
- The ability to fold from middle allows this phone to function as a tripod too and capture stable photos and videos.
- The unique Night mode has the capability to click 14 shots in up to 4 minutes and combine them for a superb bright shot.
- With Night Hyperlapse feature, the user can capture night time videos with light trails.
Hands free operations:
- This phone’s Flex mode allows the user to use the phone as a laptop i.e. when this phone is placed on a flat surface, the user can use the upper half of the screen to view and bottom half to control.
Click Selfies easily:
- Now, the user can just double press the power button and press the volume key to to quickly click a selfie.
- The hinge disappears when folded from between and also the dust is prevented from between the screens.
Connectivity and other features:
- Bixby and Bixby Vision intelligent features
- Samsung Knox for multi layered protection of phone
- Fingerprint scanner, face recognition along with Pin, Pattern and password
- Bokeh effect for photos and videos
- Super steady videos
- Ultra wide camera for panoramic and 123° wide shots
- Custom filters for photos
- Connectivity upto 1.0Gbps LTE speeds
- eSim in selected networks
- 4G/3G/2G networks
- USB Type-C interface
- Bluetooth v5.0
- Android 10 out of the box
- 3300 mAh battery
What’s inside the box:
- Clear Cover
- Data Cable
- Earphones (USB Type-C) with sound by AKG5
- USB connector
- Ejection Pin
For more Trending Now stories and Online Reviews on Samsung Phones, Samsung phone updates, Samsung Galaxy A Series, 5G Phones, Foldable Phones, Android Phones, and more, Don’t Miss to read Insight Glimpse.17