Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 5G phone was announced recently by the Korean tech giant Samsung. The company has combined the blazing fast internet speeds of 5G with equally powerful Snapdragon 865+ processor, superfast 8GB RAM, 256GB internal memory and palm size foldable design to make an impressive performance beast.
The Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 5G phone will be available in Mystic Gray and Mystic Bronze in select markets from August 7, 2020 onwards. In this article, you will delve deeper into the features and specifications of Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 5G phone.
Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 5G Review: Features, Specs, Key Highlights
With the Flex mode, the user can watch YouTube videos on the upper half, and browse internet, read articles etc on the lower half. When the phone is half folded or standing, the screen splits into two independent screens, one can view the content on the top half of the screen and control the bottom of the screen.
Seamlessly sync and manage two apps at the same time with the App Pair feature, so when the user wants to share pics, the Gallery and sharing apps will open simultaneously.
Processor and Memory:
This phone is powered by 7㎚ 64-bit 3GHz Octa-Core Processor and together with 8GB RAM, 256GB internal memory which along with its foldable design and 5G speeds makes it a winning combination.
The phone comes with 6.7-inch FHD+ Dynamic AMOLED Display, Infinity Flex Display, with 21.9:9 aspect ratio, 2636 x 1080 pixel resolution and foldable design.
- Front Camera: The front camera is a 10 MP camera with f2.4 aperture, 1.22μm pixel size and 80˚ field of view.
- Rear Camera: The rear camera is a dual (12MP+ 12MP) lens system.
- 12MP Ultra Wide Camera: Field of view 123°, f2.2 aperture, and 1.12μm pixel size.
- 12MP Wide-angle Camera: Field of view 78°, 1.4μm pixel size, Optical Image Stabilization, f1.8 aperture, 8x digital zoom, HDR10+ recording, Tracking Autofocus.
Connectivity and other features:
- Weighing 183gm
- This phone comes with 3300 mAh battery with Quick Charge 2.0 support
- Android 10 out of the box
- Supports 5G/4G/3G/2G networks, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ax (2.4/5GHz),VHT80 MU-MIMO,1024QAM, Bluetooth v 5.0 (LE up to 2Mbps), USB Type-C, NFC, GPS
- One eSIM and one Nano SIM support
- Great features: Samsung Pay, Secure Folder and Knox platform feature, pattern, PIN, password, Fingerprint sensor, Face recognition features for authentication, Surround sound for Bluetooth and earphones with Dolby Atmos technology.
What’s in the box:
- Galaxy Z Flip 5G phone
- Data Cable
- Travel Adapter
- Ejection Pin
- Quick Start Guide
- Earphones (USB Type-C) with sound by AKG
For more Trending Now stories and Online Reviews on Samsung Phones, Samsung Galaxy M Series phones, Samsung Galaxy A Series, 5G Phones, Foldable Phones, Android Phones, and more, Don’t Miss to read Insight Glimpse.