OnePlus has started to roll-out the OxygenOS 10.5.3 update for OnePlus Nord N100 phones. This update fixes various system and network related issues.
As usual, this OTA update will be rolled out in stages, and use of VPN to download the update earlier than others are useless as this update is not region specific.
Let’s have a look at the full changelog of this update given below:
- Optimized system standby stability
- Optimized the compatibility of third-party apps
- Fixed known issues and improved system stability
- Improved connection stability of the mobile network
- Newly added support for more operator networks