Moto g30 has been announced by Motorola recently, and it is a mid range phone with an old Snapdragon processor, quad rear camera, 90 Hz 6.5 inch display, 5000 mAh battery, 20W charger, 3.5 mm headphone jack, water repellent design and Android 11 out of the box.
Here are the key highlights of Moto G30 phone review:
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 662 octa-core processor
- 6GB RAM
- 128GB internal memory
- 512 GB microSD card support
- 6.5 inch 90 Hz display
- 64MP quad rear camera (64MP+8MP+2MP+2MP)
- 13MP front camera
- 5000 mAh battery
- 20W TurboPower charger
- Google Assistant
- Moto Actions support
- Fingerprint reader
- Face unlock
- Type-C port
- 3.5mm headphone jack
- 2 Microphones
- Bluetooth 5.0, NFC
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
- 5G Wi-Fi
- IP52, Water-repellent design
- Android 11 out of the box
- 197 gm weight
- Plastic body
- Available in Dark Pearl, Pastel Sky colors
Moto G30 Phone Review: Features & Specifications
What’s in the box: Phone, Headset, protective cover, charger, USB Type-C cable, guides, SIM tool.
Processor and Memory: Moto G30 mobile phone is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 662 octa-core processor and contains 6GB RAM and 128 GB internal memory expandable up to 512GB via external Micro SD Card.
Display: The display is a 6.5 inch IPS TFT LCD HD+ display with 1600×720 resolution, Screen to Body Ratio of 85%, aspect ratio of 20:9.
Rear Camera: The rear camera is a 64MP quad lens system.
- 64MP (f/1.7, 1.4um) lens with Quad Pixel technology
- 8MP (f/2.2, 1.12µm) 118° ultra-wide angle lens
- 2MP (f/2.4, 1.75µm) Macro lens
- 2MP (f/2.4, 1.75µm) depth lens
- Single LED flash
Front Camera: The rear camera is a 13MP (f/2.2, 1.12um) lens with Timelapse video, Hyperlapse video support.
Video capture modes supported:
- In 64MP lens: FHD @60fps & 30fps
- In Ultra-wide lens: FHD@ 30fps
- In Macro lens: HD@ 30fps
- In Front lens: FHD@ 30fps
Connectivity and other features: Moto g30 supports Bluetooth v5.0, NFC, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, 2.4GHz, 5G Wi-Fi, Google Assistant, Moto Actions, 3.5mm headphone jack, IP52, Water-repellent design, weighs 197 gm and carries Android 11 out of the box.
For the latest trending now stories and online reviews on Motorola mobile phones, electronics, Android phones, Software & Version updates, Operating Systems, best budget phones, and mobile accessories, Don’t Miss to read Insight Glimpse.