High Quality is the key factor for every business to remain competitive and profitable in the disruptive marketplace. As the face of business continues to transform, the establishment of an effective Quality Management system with an organization is vital in order to identify and eliminate defects in a business process while promoting superior quality in products and services.
In this article, you will learn about important facts on Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification which has very high potential to maintain the quality in a business process. Before we delve deeper into how Six Sigma paves the way to sustained business excellence, customer satisfaction and greater profitability – let’s know about globally recognized Six Sigma and why it is important for quality improvement process.
What is Six Sigma Approach?
Six Sigma is an integrated methodology to capture the company’s weaknesses and strengths as a complete system; to deliver the required quality of services and products. It is well-accepted and used as a credential by various companies across the globe for quality improvement by solving major complicated quality-related issues in the existing business process and deploying strategic solutions to prevent them from occurring again and getting the positive output.
In a Six Sigma method, DMAIC which stands for define, measure, analyze, improve, and control – is the most effective strategy for quality improvement and productivity in any business infrastructure in a very systematic way. Many entrepreneurs believe that Firms adhering to Six Sigma rigidity could attain a high level of success and performance. The heart of Six Sigma is the metrics that mainly focus to enhance processes by identifying defects and the resulting products are high quality.
In the 21st era of the disruptive business landscape, people consider the Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification as an essential requirement (and will forever be needed) for business efficiency and quality improvements. For all those people who are planning to apply quality control process, efficiency, and methodologies to an existing problematic business process; the Lean Green Belt Certification would be a wise investment.
Everything You Need to Know About Green Belt Certification
Efficiently aligned with ISO 13053 Quantitative methods in process improvement, Six Sigma is very beneficial for high potential employees, finance and commercial managers, HR managers, data scientists, project engineers, management consultants, operations managers, quality system managers, production and material supervisors.
Let’s find out some most important questions every Six Sigma aspirant should ask and know before planning to pursue Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Training:
- Among all the belt levels, Green Belt certification is the most prominent certification that aims to give a solid understanding of the effective statistical tools, DMAIC model concepts, Six Sigma and problem-solving techniques.
- No mandatory (or strict) eligibility criteria have to be followed in order to enroll for an LSSGB course conducted by many prestigious Training Institutes where the programme is available in both online and offline (classroom-instructor led) mediums.
- Anybody with (or without) a non-quality background can pursue this training programme. However, a good hands-on experience of Six Sigma techniques or quality management role will be an added advantage for all those individuals who are in non-Six Sigma roles.
- A certified professional will support all kind of project improvements within an organization and provide help with statistical analysis and may be expected to lead projects.
- The course provides a deep exposure to different structured methodologies like control charts, dashboards and governance structure which a certified professional can achieve by using tools like Affinity Diagram and PICK charts.
- Green Belt Certification will add competitive advantage to participant’s career graph by developing his potential skills and capabilities for data-driven problem-solving. Presently, there is quite a healthy job market for professionals with the Lean Six Sigma Green Belt certification.
- After a successful completion of the Green Belt Training, one would be able to analyze and solve quality problems; implement process mapping and measurement techniques within the business operations, and enhance business productivity by strategic elimination of process defects.
- A trained professional shall be able to measure and quantify process performance by keeping a close watch and by securing costs along with time savings across all business operations.
Six Sigma Green Belt Training is a great way to open the doors to exciting career opportunities and achieve success in your life in today’s fiercely competitive work environment.
For the latest trending now stories on Education, Career Planning, Job oriented professional courses, Upskills, Gamification, Interactive Learning, Certification and Courses, online reviews, Elearning, Watercooler, and Exam Preparation tips, Don’t Miss to read Insight Glimpse.