The South Korean tech giant and India’s most trusted smartphone brand Samsung has very recently launched the Galaxy M01 and the Galaxy M11 Android phones in India as an expansion to its M-series lineup. The two new M Series entrants – Samsung Galaxy M01 and M11 Phones are the most budget-friendly phones priced under INR 15K in India. These two Android mobile phones on budget in India come with the promise of trust and quality of Samsung at attractive prices.
“Galaxy M series smartphones have carved a unique place in the minds and hearts of Indian consumers in a very short span of time. With the launch of Galaxy M11 and Galaxy M01, we are delighted to take the legacy forward to the next level. The new proposition offers unprecedented style and experience to our aspirational Gen Z and millennial consumers, while delivering the best of everything in their device,” said Aditya Babbar, Director, Mobile Business, Samsung India.
With the latest Samsung galaxy phones launched in India in the sub INR 15000 price segment, of late, Samsung has been trying very hard to keep up the pace with Xiaomi, which has beaten Samsung in the past in the mid tier segment which acquires a very large market share of the cellphones. As notified by the Samsung press release, both the phones i.e. Galaxy M11 and M01 are available across all Samsung offline stores and Samsung.com along with Amazon.in and Flipkart with effect from June 2, 2020.
Samsung Galaxy M01 Phone: Specifications, Prices, Variants
Quite popular as the latest entry-level device from Samsung, the all new Galaxy M01 is packed with a decent spec-sheet at a very affordable price tag. The handset gets a dated water-drop style notch at the front and is powered by the octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 439 SoC which is further clubbed with with 3GB and 32GB of expandable storage. Let us have a look at the features of Galaxy M01 smartphone in detail:
- The lower priced Galaxy M01 comes with Snapdragon 439 processor.
- Of course, it stands nowhere in comparison to Samsung’s very own Exynos 9000 series or Snapdragon ‘s most recent 5G supporting 865 processor.
- Android 10 operating system
Version + Memory:
- Galaxy M01 comes with 3GB RAM and 32 GB internal memory, with support for upto 512 GB external SD card as expandable memory.
- M01 Android phone of 3GB RAM and 32GB internal memory is priced at INR 8999.
- 5.7” HD+, Infinity-V display size with HD+ pixels resolutions
- Resolution 720×1560 pixels and aspect ratio 19.5:9
- Infinity – O Display for uninterrupted screen space and to watch videos, gaming and multitasking full-on fun experience
- Weight 168 g (5.93 oz) with body of Glass front, plastic back, plastic frame
- PLS TFT capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Galaxy M01 phone is equipped with 5.7” HD+ Infinity-V display
- A dual rear camera setup where the primary camera is a 13MP sensor paired with a secondary 2MP sensor
- 5MP selfie shooter
- 12MP Triple Camera with 2MP depth camera
- Take great pictures day and night using Live Focus feature to highlight yourself
- Intelligent switch function for “Wide Shot mode” with 115-degree angle of view
- Rear autofocus, Rear flash
Battery + Connectivity:
- Backed by a 4000mAh battery that does not support fast charging tech
- Face unlock for securing your phone
- The Galaxy M01 feature Dolby Atmos technology for surround sound experience
- Samsung Health
- Proximity sensor, Accelerometer
Samsung Galaxy M11 Phone: Specifications, Prices, Variants
Samsung Galaxy M11 has been already launched in Africa and Gulf regions and now it is available in India also. For today’s on-the-go young generation, Galaxy M11 comes with ‘Alive Keyboard’ feature, a ‘Make for India’ innovation that allows users to chat effortlessly using intelligent and meaningful keyboard suggestions in multiple Indian languages including Hindi, Marathi and Telugu. Let us have a look at the features of Galaxy M11 smartphone in detail:
- This phone is powered by a 1.8 GHz octa-core processor, which should be enough to handle the daily basis computations and should not hang.
- Heavy gaming is supported or not, still remains to be seen.
Version + Memory:
- Galaxy M11 comes in two storage variants which support expandable memory of upto 512 GB via SD card
- 3GB RAM and 32 GB internal memory
- 4GB RAM and 64 GB internal memory
- 3GB RAM and 32 GB internal memory is priced at INR 10999
- 4GB RAM and 64 GB internal memory is priced at INR 14480
- The phone has a 6.4-inch PLS TFT LCD display with an Infinity-O ( punch hole camera), support for 16M colours, 720* 1560 (HD+) resolution.
- The fingerprint scanner is on the rear side of the phone.
- Weighing only 197 grams
- The front camera is of 8MP resolution and F 2.0 aperture.
- Live Focus feature presenting the front camera enables you to blur the background to a certain extent.
- Autofocus, flash and optical image stabilization is not present in the front camera.
Rear Camera System:
- M11’s Triple Camera system is the prime feature of this phone.
- The main camera is of 13 MP with aperture F 1.8, the ultra-wide camera is of 5MP(F 2.2) and the depth camera is of 2MP (F 2.4).
- The ultra-wide camera can capture photos in 77° wide and 115° ultra-wide-angle to give you a sense of the panoramic scene.
- The depth camera lets you adjust the depth of the field before and after you take the photo so that the pics are more lively.
- Digital Zoom up to 8x and Video Recording of up to (1920 x 1080)@30fps resolution is supported in the rear camera.
Battery + Connectivity:
- The phone supports 4G/ 3G/ 2G networks, 5G does not seem to be supported on this phone.
- It has two Nano-SIM slots and a dedicated Micro SD slot for installing SD card if need be.
- Bluetooth 4.2, WiFi and USB type C interface is supported on this phone, whereas NFC is not supported.
- The presence of a 3.5 mm audio jack in the phone means the user can listen to calls, audio and watch videos without the need of a USB type C to 3.5 mm Jack convertor.
- Massive 5000 mAh battery with 15 W fast charger
- The type of sensors present includes Accelerometer, Fingerprint Sensor, Light Sensor, Proximity Sensor. Smart Switch for PC Sync is also in the device and Samsung Dex support is not present in it.
For the latest trending now stories and online reviews on Samsung mobile phones, electronics, Android phones, Foldable Phones Software & Version updates, Operating Systems, best budget phones, and mobile accessories, Don’t Miss to read Insight Glimpse.82