Oppo has launched an excellent mid-level Oppo A53 Mobile Phone in India, and modesty aside, except the processor part, this phone is too good to be true i.e. it has specs of a high-end phone available at 30k+ price bracket in other brands. If the processor was more advanced, it had all the features of a flagship killer, and given a run for the money to its competitors like the recently launched OnePlus Nord phone.
Oppo A53 smartphone has been launched in two variants in India:
- 4GB+64GB variant is priced at INR 12,990.
- 6GB+128GB variant is priced at INR 15,490.
Here are the key highlights of Oppo A53 Mobile Phone Review:
- Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 460 processor
- LPDDR4x @1804MHz 2×16bit RAM upto 6GB
- RAM+ software optimization present
- UFS2.1 gear 3 (one-lane) ROM upto 128GB
- MicroSD support upto 256GB
- 6.5-inch HD+ LCD 90Hz Punch-Hole Display
- Triple rear camera system (13MP main lens+2MP depth lens+2MP macro lens)
- 16MP AI Front Camera
- 5000mAh battery
- 18W fast charger
- 4G/3G/2G network support
- WLAN 2.4G/WLAN 5.1G/WLAN 5.8G
- WLAN Display, 802.11a/b/g/n/ac
- Bluetooth 5.0
- USB 2.0, USB Type-C interface
- Icon Pull-Down Gesture
- Multi-User support
- Super Power Saving Mode Sleep Standby Optimization to prolong battery
- Dual stereo speakers
- Color OS 7.2 based on Android 10
- Available in Fairy White, Electric Black, Fancy Blue colors
- Weighs 186 gm
Oppo A53 Mobile Phone Review: Features, Specifications, Price
Let’s have a look at the features and specifications of Oppo A53 phone more closely:
Processor and Memory:
Oppo A53 phone is powered by the Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 460 processor, coupled with ultra-fast LPDDR4x @1804MHz 2×16bit RAM upto 6GB, UFS2.1 gear 3 (one-lane) ROM upto 128GB with MicroSD support upto 256GB, and its performance is even more enhanced by the presence of RAM+ software optimization present in this device.
The touchscreen is a 6.5-inch HD+ LCD 90Hz Punch-Hole display with 1600×720 resolution, 89.2% Screen Ratio, 20:9 aspect ratio, Touch Screen Glass Type: Corning Gorilla glass 3, 90 Hz Screen Refresh Rate, 120 Hz Touch Sampling Rate, and average brightness 480 nits.
The front camera has a 16MP lens with f/2.0 aperture, with support for AI beautification, portrait bokeh effects, and 4624×3468 resolution.
The rear camera is a triple camera system (13MP+2MP+2MP).
- 13MP Main Camera: f/2.2 aperture, 5P lens, upto 6x digital zoom and up to 3120×4160 resolution.
- 2MP Macro Lens: f/2.4 aperture, 3P lens, upto 1200×1600 resolution.
- 2MP Depth Camera: f/2.4 aperture.
As per the company the rear camera supports the follo0wing modes: Shooting Mode photo, video, professional mode, panorama mode, portrait, time-lapse photography.
Connectivity and other features:
Weighing just 186 gm, this phone supports 4G/3G/2G networks, has a 5000 mAh battery with a fast 18W charger, supports super Power Saving Mode Sleep Standby Optimization to prolong battery, has dual stereo speakers, Color OS 7.2 based on Android 10, and comes in Fairy White, Electric Black, Fancy Blue colors.
What’s in the box:
- OPPO A53 phone
- USB cable
- SIM Card Needle
- Screen Protect Film
- Quick Guide
- Warranty Card
For the latest trending now stories and online reviews on OPPO mobile phones, Android phones, OPPO products, OPPO Software & Version updates, Operating Systems, best budget phones, and mobile accessories, Don’t Miss to read Insight Glimpse.