Samsung Galaxy M51 has been launched in Germany and priced at 360€ (approximately 31,000 INR), available in black and white colours, with 6.7-inch Infinity-O display with Super AMOLED technology, 7000 mAh battery, quad-camera with 64 MP main lens, 32MP front camera, octa-core processor, 6GB RAM and 128GB internal memory.
Let’s have a look at the features and specifications, and review this phone:
- Octa-Core processor
- 6GB RAM
- 128GB storage
- Micro SD card support up to 512GB
- 6.7-inch Infinity-O display
- 7000 mAh battery
- 25W super-fast charger
- Quad camera (64MP+12MP+5MP+5MP)
- 32MP front camera
- Android 10 with One UI OS
- Samsung Knox
- Available in black and white colours
Processor and Memory: Samsung Galaxy M51 phone is powered by octa core processor, with 6GB RAM, and 128GB internal memory expandable up to 512GB via Micro SD card.
Samsung galaxy M51 has been launched in a single variant i.e. 6GB/ 128GB only, and no other variants have been launched.
Display: This phone has 6.7-inch Infinity-O Super AMOLED Plus display with almost no bezels.
Front Camera: The front camera is a 32MP selfie camera with live focus feature.
Rear Camera: The rear camera is a quad lens system 64MP+12MP+5MP+5MP).
- 64MP main lens with f1.8 aperture for clicking ultra-clear photos.
- 12MP ultra-wide camera with f2.2 aperture123 ° field of view for taking panoramic photos.
- 5MP depth camera with f2.4 aperture and live focus feature to add a blur to background in photos.
- 5MP macro camera with f2.4 aperture for taking close up shots of the objects.
Connectivity and other features: This phone supports 4G/3G/2G network, comes with a monster 7000 mAh battery and 25W fast charger, Samsung Knox protection feature, and Android 10 based One UI OS.