Some time back, Samsung launched a lighter version of its flagship Note series which is Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Lite. This phone runs on Android 10 operating system and is powered by Octa core (2.7 GHz, Quad core, M3 Mongoose + 1.7 GHz, Quad core, Cortex A53) processor. It runs on the Samsung Exynos 9810 Chipset. It has 6GB/ 8GB RAM and 128 GB memory, has Super AMOLED display, supports UHD and slow-motion video recording and has 4500 mAh battery.
The all new and improved Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Lite mobile phone is available in two variants:
- 6GB/ 128GB variant is available at the price of INR 37,999
- 8GB/ 128GB variant is available at the price of INR 39,999
At Flipkart, there is an offer of 5% Unlimited Cashback on Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card; INR 2,500 Instant Discount on HDFC Bank Card and you can also get Google Nest Mini Charcoal at INR 1,999. Of course, terms and conditions apply on these offers.
From spectacular viewing space to an intuitively housed S Pen, Galaxy Note10 Lite is a masterful design of style and performance. Its smooth metal frame curves elegantly for ergonomic comfort and feel. Choose between 3 uniquely blended colors, including Aura Red, Aura Glow, and Aura Black. Designed to be as beautiful as it is intelligent phone loaded with great features and specifications such as
- Octa Core Exynos 9810 processor.
- 6GB/ 8GB RAM and 128 GB internal storage.
- MicroSD support (Up to 1TB).
- 6.7-inch Super AMOLED display with 1080 x 2400 (FHD+) resolution.
- S-Pen with Air Actions Support.
- Triple Rear Camera system (12.0 MP + 12.0 MP + 12.0 MP).
- UHD 4K (3840 x 2160) @60fps video recording.
- 240fps @FHD, 120fps @FHD slow motion recording.
- Front Camera is of 32.0 MP.
- Dual Nano-SIM support.
- 4G/3G/2G network support.
- USB Type-C interface.
- 3.5mm audio jack.
- Bluetooth v5.0, Wi-Fi, NFC support.
- On-Screen Fingerprint sensor.
- 4500 mAh battery.
- Weighs 199 gms.
- Android 10 based One UI 2.0 out of the box.
- Available in Aura Red, Aura Glow, and Aura Black colors.
Let us have a look at the features and specifications of this flagship-class Galaxy Note phone in detail.
Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Lite Review: Features And Specifications
Processor and Memory:
- This device is powered by the latest 2.7 GHz octa-core Exynos 9810 processor which packs enough power for handling heavy graphics and gaming related tasks.
- This device has 6GB/ 8GB RAM and 128 GB internal memory
- The memory can be expanded via external SD card in the dedicated Micro SD card slot up to 1 TB.
- The Galaxy Note 10 Lite’s 6.7-inches 1080× 2400 (FHD+) resolution super-AMOLED screen, referred to by Samsung as Infinity-O Display
- It has 16M colors and an embedded fingerprint sensor for added security.
- The rear camera system is a triple camera system with flash and 12 MP Ultra Wide Camera that supports 123 degrees wide angled shots, 12 MP Wide Angle Camera and 12 MP Telepoto Camera that supports 2x optical zoom.
- The rear camera system supports Optical Image Stabilization, Optical Zoom at 2x and Digital Zoom up to 10x; video recording at UHD 4K (3840 x 2160) @60fps is supported and slow-motion recording at 240fps @FHD, 120fps @FHD is supported.
- Live Focus feature is also present in this phone which is used to add bokeh effect to the pictures.
- Front Camera is of 32 MP and F2.2 aperture.
- The phone supports 4G/ 3G/ 2G networks, WiFi, Bluetooth v5.0 technology.
- The device has two Nano-SIM slots with support for MicroSD card (Up to 1 TB).
- It has a USB Type-C interface and WiFi Direct and NFC are also supported.
- This phone also has a 4500 mAh battery.
- 3.5mm audio jack is also present which can be used for listening to music and watching videos.
Battery and charging:
- This phone boasts of a massive 4500 mAh battery with fast charging support.
S Pen Support:
- The user can use the S-Pen as a stylus, or use it to scribble notes or draw pictures and then can save the work to Samsung Notes or alternatively pin it to the Always On Display screen.
- S-Pen is Bluetooth enabled i.e. one can use S-Pen to click awesome selfies too via front camera
- Writing with a 0.7mm tip and 4096 pressure levels is precise and smooth and gives the feeling of writing with paper and pen itself.
- S-Pen also has the capability to convert handwriting into text.
- The intelligent assistant Bixby is always there to help you, whether its as simple as setting an alarm, asking about whether, booking a cab service or using Bixby Vision to translate sentences in your preferred language.
Always on Display:
- AOD support is present in this high-end phone, there is a market place as well in the Store where user can download and install free as well as paid pictures to be used in Always On Display.
- Some time back, Samsung also started supporting a limited length GIF images to be used in AOD.
- This hardware backed feature is also present in this device for keeping your documents and apps protected from malware.
- Face Recognition and On-Screen Fingerprint scanner combined with a Pin, Password or pattern feature is also present so that you and only you can access all your files and documents on the phone.
What’s in the Box:
- Non-removable Battery Included
- Travel Adapter
- USB Cable
- User Manual
For the latest trending now stories and online reviews on Samsung mobile phones, electronics, Android phones, Software & Version updates, Operating Systems, best budget phones, and mobile accessories, Don’t Miss to read Insight Glimpse.