Samsung has recently launched a budget phone Samsung Galaxy M01 Core, with price starting at INR 5,499 in India, which runs on the Android Go platform and is aimed at first-time budget smartphone users in India. Samsung has now strategically placed its phones in all the possible customer segments like budget segment, mid-segment, upper mid-segment and upper segment and is giving a tough fight to all its competitors in all the segments. This phone will be available across Samsung’s retail stores, Samsung Opera House, Samsung website and online portals from July 29, 2020 onwards.
Samsung Galaxy M01 Core is available in below variants:
- 1GB RAM+16 GB ROM is priced at INR 5,499
- 2GB RAM+32 GB ROM is priced at INR 6,499
Here are the key highlights of Samsung Galaxy M01 Core mobile phone:
- 1.5 Ghz Quad Core MediaTek MT6739 processor
- 1GB/ 2GB RAM
- 16GB/ 32GB internal memory
- Micro SD card support upto 512 GB
- 8MP Rear camera
- 5MP Front camera
- 5.3-inch HD+ TFT infinity display
- 3000 mAh battery
- 3.5 mm headphone jack
- FM Radio
- Bluetooth v5.0
- 802.11 b/g/n 2.4GHz WiFi
- 150 gm weight
- Comes in Black, Blue, Red colors
- Intelligent UX
- Intelligent Inputs feature
- Dark Mode
- Android 10, Go Edition
Samsung Galaxy M01 Core Review: Features, Specs, India
Processor and Memory:
Samsung Galaxy M01 Core phone is powered by 1.5 Ghz Quad Core MediaTek MT6739 processor, and comes with upto 2GB RAM and upto 32GB internal memory expandable via Micro SD card support upto 512 GB which is enough for day to day operations but not suitable for heavy app users and online gamers.
The 5.3-inch HD+ PLS TFT LCD infinity display has 18.5:9 aspect ratio, 1480 x 720 pixel resolution, and 16M color display for an immersive viewing experience.
Samsung Galaxy M01 Core phone comes with a 8MP, F2.2 aperture rear camera with Auto Focus feature, Flash, Digital Zoom up to 4x, and no Optical Image Stabilization.
- The front camera is a 5MP camera with F2.4 aperture with no Auto Focus or Optical Image Stabilization support.
- The video recording resolution supported is FHD (1920 x 1080) @30fps.
Android Go platform and ‘Make for India’ UX:
- Android Go platform consists of lightweight applications which are built to use less storage and on low network speeds as well. These lightweight applications make the user experience smooth, fast and convenient.
- This phone comes with several ‘Make for India’ intelligent features, such as automatic screen timeout for power optimization, ‘Intelligent Inputs – Smart Paste and Suggest Notification’, ‘Suggest Notification’ warns the phone user if the battery is low and allows them to open their running app or add other critical apps in Maximum Power Saving Mode
- ‘Smart Paste’ feature allows user to paste the relevant text like pasting the website url on web browser, mobile number on phone dialer and email id in mail application
- ‘Intelligent Photos’ feature detects similar or duplicate photos in the phone and allows users to keep the best photo while discarding other photos to free up space.
Connectivity and other features:
- Weighing 150gms
- This phone supports 4G,3G,2G networks and 802.11 b/g/n 2.4GHz Wifi protocols, Bluetooth v5.0
- It has SIM 1 + SIM 2 + MicroSD slots.
- It comes with 3000 mAh battery and the 3.5mm audio jack.
- Dark Mode theme is supported in this phone
- FM Radio too is present in this phone
- Colors available – Black, Blue, Red.
What’s in the box:
- Samsung Galaxy M01 Core phone
- Ejection pin
- User manual
- Travel Adapter
For more Trending Now stories and Online Reviews on Samsung Phones, Samsung Galaxy M Series phones, Samsung Galaxy A Series, 5G Phones, Foldable Phones, Android Phones, and more, Don’t Miss to read Insight Glimpse.