Poco M2 Pro was recently launched by Poco, a spin-off from the parent Xiaomi. This mid-range phone has been launched in three variants in India and offers quite impressive features and performance in this segment.
The three variants of Poco M2 phone and their respective prices are given below:
- 4GB RAM+64GB memory variant priced at INR 13,999.
- 6GB RAM+64GB memory variant priced at INR 14,999.
- 6GB RAM+128GB memory variant priced at INR 16,999.
Let’s take a look at the features and specifications of this phone:
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 720G processor
- Upto 6GB LPDDR4X RAM
- Upto 128GB internal memory
- Micro SD Card support upto 512GB
- 6.67 inch FHD+ Display
- 48MP quad rear camera
- 16MP front camera
- 5000 mAh battery
- 33W Fast Charger
- USB Type-C interface
- Fingerprint unlock
- Face unlock
- 4G+/4G/3G/2G network support
- Bluetooth 5.0
- 3.5mm headphone jack
- NavIC and GPS navigation
- P2i splash proof coating
- Available in black, blue and green color
- Weighs 209 gm
What’s in the box:
- Power adapter
- USB cable
- SIM eject tool
- Warranty card
- User guide
- Clear soft case
Processor and Memory: Poco M2 Pro phone is powered by 8nm architecture Qualcomm Snapdragon 720G processor, upto 6GB LPDDR4X RAM, and 128GB internal memory which ensures that the phone does not hang or runs out of memory for running apps or playing games.
Display: The display is a 6.67-inch FHD+ LCD display with 2400*1080 resolution, 20:9 aspect ratio, 480 nits brightness, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 screen, and sunlight display, night display, reading mode, color temperature adjustment modes and features.
Front Camera: The front camera is of 16MP, with AI portrait mode, Selfie timer, Face recognition, Night mode, Front HDR, Short Video recording.
Rear Camera: The rear camera is a 48MP quad lens system. It supports EIS for video shooting, AI dirt detection.
- 48MP: 1.6μm 4-in-1, 6P lens, ƒ/1.79 aperture for taking superb shots.
- 5MP (Macro): 5MP, ƒ/2.4 aperture for taking close up shots of objects.
- 8MP (Ultra-wide): ƒ/2.2 aperture, 119° Field of View for taking panoramic pictures.
- 2MP (Depth): ƒ/2.4 aperture
The video recording modes supported are:
- 4K@30 fps
- Slow motion video: 720p@240fps; 1080p@240fps
Connectivity and other features: Weighing just 209 gm, this phone supports 4G+/4G/3G/2G network, Bluetooth v5, has 5000mAh battery, 33W fast charger, USB Type-C interface, 3.5mm headphone jack, P2i splash proof coating, and comes in black, blue and green colors.