One Plus has recently released the OnePlus OxygenOS 11 Open Beta 1 for its OnePlus 8/8 Pro users. It is expected that a final OTA version will soon be available for the OnePlus 8 series phone users for download and relish the new OS. The new OxygenOS 11 Open Beta1 is based on Android 11 and brings in a lot of expected and delightful features to the fans of OnePlus phones.
Here are key highlights of OnePlus OxygenOS 11 Open Beta 1 version released for OnePlus 8 and OnePlus 8 Pro Mobile Phones
- The new OS comes with an all new UI, with a new weather app and an optimized brightness bar and one-handed mode settings.
- Much demanded by OnePlus fans around the globe, the Always On Display or Always On Ambient Display is now finally coming to the OnePlus8 and 8Pro users. It has 10 new clock styles and an insight clock style created jointly with Parson’s School of Design.
- The Dark Mode is now available as a shortcut key and can be enabled via quick settings.
- The Zen mode has 5 new themes, and now the user can invite their friends also to join the Zen Mode.
- The Gallery is also given an uplift and supports storytelling via forming weekly videos through photos and videos in the memory.
Here’s the full changelog of OnePlus OxygenOS 11 Open Beta 1
- Fresh new UI visual design brings you more comfortable experience with various optimizations of details
- Brand new weather UI supports dynamic switches between sunrise and sunset. You can have day and night at your hand now
- Optimized the brightness bar display in status bar, enabling you to quickly adjust it by pulling down quick settings.
- Newly added gaming tools box for convenient switches of Fnatic mode, WhatsApp, Instagram and Screen Recorder at one place (Enable it by swiping down from upper right/left corners of the screen in gaming mode)
- Newly added mis-touch prevention feature. Enable it, swipe down from the top of the screen, click and the notification bar will pop out.
- Added Always-on ambient Display function, custom Schedule / All day option included. Path: Settings – Display – Ambient Display.
- Added 10 new clock styles. Path: Settings – Customization – Clock Style
- Newly added Insight clock style, a joint creation with Parsons School of Design. It will change according to the phone usage data. (To set: Settings>Customization>Clock Style)
- Added the shortcut key for Dark Mode, pull down the quick setting to enable.
- Supporting automatically turn on feature & customize time range. path: Settings – Display – Dark Mode – Turn on automatically – Automatically enable from sunset to sunrise / Custom time range.
- Added 5 new themes (ocean, space, grassland, Zen space1, Zen space2), and more timing options.
- Included the Group feature in Zen Mode, now you can invite your friends and enable the Zen Mode together.
- Supporting Story function, automatically form weekly videos with photos and video in storage.
For the latest trending now stories and online reviews on OnePlus mobile phones, electronics, Android phones, Software & Version updates, Operating Systems, best budget phones, and mobile accessories, Don’t Miss to read Insight Glimpse.