After a long wait, Motorola has delighted its fans by finally lifting the curtains on the newly launched Moto g9 in India. This phone offers quite a lot in the price range in which it is sold. Motorola has placed the phone in the mid-segment and the features present it justifies so as well.
The phone has mid-level Qualcomm Snapdragon 662 processor, 4GB/ 64GB memory, 6.5-inch HD+ display, 48 MP triple rear cameras, massive 5000 mAh battery coupled with a fast 20W charger, still has 3.5mm headphone jack, has a water repellent design and has Android 10 out of the box.
Moto g9 will be available from August 31st, 2020 12 PM onwards at Flipkart.com at a price of INR 11,499. It seems that the company has launched only 4GB/ 64GB variant in India in Blue and Green colors.
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 662 processor
- 4 GB RAM/ 64 GB internal memory
- Support for 512 GB microSD card
- 6.5-inch Max Vision HD+ IPS TFT LCD display
- Fingerprint reader at the back
- Face unlock
- Triple rear camera (48MP+2MP+2MP)
- 8 MP front camera
- Bluetooth 5.0, NFC
- 4G/2G/2G network
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, 2.4 GHz & 5 GHz
- Wi-Fi hotspot, Dual-Band Wi-Fi
- Hybrid Dual SIM
- 3.5 mm headset jack
- Dual Microphones
- Bottom-fitted loudspeaker
- USB Type-C port
- 5000 mAh battery
- 20W charger
- Weighs 200 gm
- Plastic body
- Android 10
- Google Assistant key
- Quick Gestures
- Available in Sapphire Blue, Forest Green colors
What’s in the box:
- Moto g9 phone
- Protective cover
- USB cable
- SIM tool
Processor and Memory: Moto g9 is powered by AI enabled octa core Qualcomm Snapdragon 662 processor coupled with 4GB RAM and 64GB internal memory expandable upto 512GB via external micro SD card.
Display: The display is a 6.5-inch Max Vision HD+ IPS TFT LCD display with 1600×720 resolution, 20:9 aspect ratio, and provides an immersive viewing experience to the user.
- The front camera is 8 MP selfie camera with f/2.2 aperture.
- The front camera supports Timelapse video, Hyperlapse video.
- Also, the various photography modes supported by the phone as per the company include Auto smile capture, Portrait mode, Face beauty, HDR, Manual mode, Watermark, Burst shot, Best shot, Photo Mirror, Timer, Active Photo, Cinemagraph, Live filter, RAW photo output, Spot Colour, Group selfie, Gesture Selfie.
Rear Camera: The rear camera is a Triple lens (48MP+2MP+2MP) system with LED flash. The rear camera modes include Auto smile capture, Smart composition, Shot Optimisation, Night Vision, High-res zoom, HDR, Timer, AR stickers, Active photos, Cinemagraph, Manual mode, Portrait mode, Cutout, Spot Colour, Panorama, Live filter, RAW photo output, Watermark, Burst shot, Best shot, Google Lens integration.
- 48 MP sensor with 12 MP output and f/1.7 aperture.
- 2 MP depth camera with f/2.4 aperture.
- 2 MP macro camera with f/2.4 aperture.
- The main rear camera supports FHD video recording @30,60 fps. The macro camera can be used for HD video recording @30fps.
Connectivity and other features: Weighing 200 gm, with a plastic body and a water repellent design and supports 4G/2G/2G network, Bluetooth 5.0, NFC, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, 2.4 GHz & 5 GHz and Wi-Fi hotspot, Dual-Band Wi-Fi technologies. It comes with biometric authentication like fingerprint sensor and face unlock, has a massive 5000 mAh battery along with a fast 20W charger and has Android 10 out of the box.