Tech giant Microsoft which gave us Windows operating system and much more in the fields of software and hardware both, has launched the Surface Duo in USA and priced the 128GB memory variant at 1400$ and 256GB memory variant at 1500$ in the US. Microsoft Surface Duo Phone goes for sale from 10th Sep onwards at Microsoft.com, AT&T Inc and Best Buy; and is the first foldable Surface device based on Android 10 OS.
Here are key highlights of Microsoft Surface Duo Phone:
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 processor
- 128GB/ 256GB UFS 3.0 memory
- 6GB DRAM
- Two screens, 360° hinge
- Foldable phone
- Dual, high-resolution PixelSense Fusion 8.1 inch display
- Write/ sketch on phone
- 11 MP Adaptive camera
- WiFi-5 802.11ac (2.4/5GHz)
- Bluetooth 5.0
- Fingerprint Sensor
- Weighs 250 gm
- 3577mAh battery
- USB-C 3.1
- App Groups
- Microsoft 365 Feed
- Dynamic dock
- Universal Search
- Microsoft SwiftKey Adaptive Keyboard
- Your Phone Companion – Link to Windows
Microsoft Surface Duo Phone Review: Features and Specifications
What’s in the box
- Surface Duo
- Surface Duo Bumper (Color: Glacier)
- Surface Duo USB-C Power Supply (18w)
- Quick Start Guide
- Warranty and Compliance Guide
- SIM Ejector tool
Processor and Memory:
Surface Duo is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 processor and comes with 6GB RAM and 128GB/256GB internal memory.
The Dual Pixel Sense Fusion AMOLED Displays measure 8.1 inches when opened and come with 2700×1800 resolution and the screen is made of Corning Gorilla Glass.
- This Surface Duo device has 11MP Adaptive camera with f/2.0 aperture, PDAF, and 84.0° diagonal Field of View optimized with AI for front and rear.
- Other photography features include zoom up to 7x, Portrait mode, Panorama mode, Burst mode.
- The video recording formats supported include 4k and 1080p@ 30fps,60fps; digital video stabilization is also included in this device.
Connectivity and other features:
This device supports WiFi-5 802.11ac (2.4/5GHz) and Bluetooth 5.0 technology, has a 360° hinge, 3577mAh battery, weighs 250 gm, has a fingerprint sensor on the side, supports Nano-SIM, has USB-C 3.1interface, and supports Swipe, PIN, password lock modes.
For the latest trending now stories and online reviews on Microsoft mobile phones, Dual-Screen mobile phones, 5G smartphones, electronics, Android phones, Foldable Phones Software & Version updates, Operating Systems, best budget phones, and mobile accessories, Don’t Miss to read Insight Glimpse.53