Remember Poco F1? The ultimate smartphone for which Xiaomi claims to sold 1.64 million units worldwide is now back with Poco F2 launch. Now the million dollar question – “Is the Poco F2 phone still the ultimate flagship killer?” in the mid-range category. Well, the answer is all new and awesome Poco F2 mobile phone is an excellent device with the front and back screens are of Corning Gorilla Glass 5 – adding a premium feel to the handset.
Earlier Poco launched the 5G ready Poco F2 Pro globally and had the price starting at $499.99 for 6GB RAM + 128GB and 8GB RAM + 256GB models, though the exact Indian price is still not known at this stage. The powerfully cool – Poco F2 Pro is a game changer delivering the ultimate experience with smooth performance, immersive visuals and futuristic design. Available in different color variants – grey, blue, white and purple, the handset amazed the users with its Poco launcher 2.0 based on Android 10 out of the box and the makers have chosen to retain the 3.5 mm headphone jack.
Is the Poco F2 Phone value for money?
Following radio silence for over a year, Poco has now entered in the market as an independent brand after it finally spin-off from parent Xiaomi company and all set to create turmoil in the mid-range phone industry with the Poco F2 smartphone which is rumored to feature MIUI V10 (Android 9.0 Pie). Let’s delve deeper into the key Xiaomi Poco phone F2 specifications:
- The phone comes with Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 processor which is built on 7nm technology, supports 5G and Wifi 6, the overall performance improvement is 25% from its predecessor, and AI performance is improved by 100% while reducing the power consumption.
- The latest LPDDR5 RAM and UFS 3.1 flash storage included in this device increases the operation speeds, greatly decreasing the startup time and extending the battery life in turn.
- The phone should come in 6GB RAM + 128GB and 8GB+ 256 GB models.
- The 6.67 inch AMOLED true full-screen display (the notch camera is now replaced by pop up selfie camera and as a result, the screen to body ratio is of 92.7%) is a sight to behold as it has 2400* 1800 FHD+ resolution, HDR 10+ for vivid colours and DC dimming technology for reduced screen flickering.
- The display does have In-screen fingerprint display, Widevine L1 certification; has 800 nits and 1200 nits brightness in high and max brightness mode, 180 Hz touch sampling rate, 360° triple ambient light sensors for better adjustment of display light to suit your eyes and the colour scheme of the phone can be personalized as per the choice of the user.
- Poco has really done wonders in this field, the phone comes with flagship 64 MP quad rear camera setup and 20 MP front pop up camera.
- Rear Camera set up: Wait, did you say 8k video recording, cinematic mode, movie frame, portrait videos, video stabilization and night mode 2.0? Yes, there are all there in this camera.
- The quad lens setup consists of:
- 64MP quad rear camera
- 64MP main wide sensor: Sony IMX686, 1/1.7″sensor size, f/1.89 aperture
- 13MP ultra wide-angle sensor: 123°FoV, f/2.4 aperture
- 5MP telemacro sensor: 1.12um pixel size, f/2.2 aperture
- 2MP depth sensor: 1.75um pixel size,f/2.4 aperture
- Front Camera: The front camera consists of 20 MP pop-up selfie camera with the capability to record 120 fps slow motion videos. Also, the company claims that the HEIF format saves up to 40% of space.
Liquid Cool Technology 2.0:
- This phone has one of the largest vapour chambers in the industry and a multi-layered design for quick cooling of the phone.
Battery & Connectivity:
- Of course, the phone is 5G ready and Wifi 6 enabled, which means a lag-free online gaming experience, movies downloaded at warp speed and so on.
- For better connectivity, an IR blaster and NFC technology are also included in the phone.
- The battery capacity is 4700 mAh which should be enough for gaming and surfing needs.
- The company provides a 30 W charger with the box and it can be used to fully charge the phone in an hour.
- Nano dual sim card is supported in this phone and USB type C port is present.
The expected Xiaomi Poco F2 price in India to be Rs. 26,990 and we can expect the Xiaomi Poco F2 Expected to be launched on Jun 16, 2020. This is 6 GB RAM / 128 GB internal storage base variant of Xiaomi Poco F2 which is expected to available in Sky Blue, Moonlight White, Starry Purple, Space Grey colour.
For the latest trending now stories and online reviews on Xiaomi mobile phones, electronics, Android phones, Foldable Phones Software & Version updates, Operating Systems, best budget phones, and mobile accessories, Don’t Miss to read Insight Glimpse.