Samsung has an upgraded and refreshed attack on its competitors who had taken away its market share in the recent past. It’s trying very hard to regain its lost ground, and in the effort, it has launched several devices in the mid and upper mid-level segment. This time, Samsung has set the marketplace on fire with Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Lite version which has been very recently launched in India
The Tablet Galaxy S6 Lite version from Samsung is priced in India at INR 31,999 for LTE version and INR 27,999 for WiFi version. The latest launch Samsung Tab S6 Lite almost has all the features and specs of a superb device capable of performing the everyday tasks and also the professional ones, let’s list those features and discuss them further down in this topic.
Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Lite version features and specifications
Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Lite version is an awesome tablet with a great set of features – 2.3 GHz octa-core Processor, 10.4 inches display with 2000*1200 resolution, 4/ 64 GB internal memory, Micro SD card up to 1TB supported, S Pen support, 8MP rear camera, 5 MP front camera, Samsung Knox protection, New Bixby features, Seamlessly sync with Galaxy devices, Dolby Atmos 3D surround sound, Dual AKG speakers, 3.5mm audio jack, Bluetooth v5.0 (LE up to 2 Mbps), 7040 mAh battery, 467 gms weight, and Android 10 based One UI 2.
Processor and Memory:
- The tablet comes with a 2.3 GHz octa-core processor, 4GB RAM and 64 GB internal memory expandable memory up to 1TB via Micro SD card, enough to take care of graphics-dependent applications and daily tasks.
Display and S Pen support:
- A 26.31cm (10.4″) TFT display (very fewer bezels) with 2000 x 1200 (WUXGA+) resolution and 16M colours is certainly a beauty in its own.
- The S Pen on the Galaxy Tab S6 Lite is battery-free, has an ergonomic design, easy to use and it’s almost impossible for the user to lose it, thanks to the tablet’s magnetic holder.
- S-Pen weighs just 7.03g and has a 0.7mm tip pen for greater precision. With S-Pen, one can take notes, add colours, even write directly into PDFs ( when opened with write with PDF only) and be creative without worrying about battery life or the device hanging.
- The rear camera is of 8MP (F1.9) with autofocus and no flash, while the front camera is of 5MP (F2.0).
- The video recording resolution supported is FHD (1920 x 1080)@30fps.
- Seems to us that the focus of the manufacturer was definitely not on the camera front, Samsung could have improved upon this feature and then it would be a delight for the users.
- This device supports 4G/3G/2G networks, also Bluetooth v5.0 and WiFi is supported.
- The 3.5 mm audio jack is also present for listening to music and watching videos on this device.
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Lite comes with dual speakers, powered by AKG and Dolby Atmos 3D surround sound experience.
- Galaxy Tab S6 Lite seamlessly syncs with your Galaxy Smartphone, so that you never miss a call or text messages, all you have to do is simply tap the icon in the Quick Panel for a seamless connection.
- Auto Hotspot feature is available between Samsung smartphones and Samsung tablets, by which you can securely connect your Galaxy smartphone and tablet to share data easily.
- The new Bixby features will improve the user’s overall productivity and entertainment experiences.
- Samsung Knox provides military-level security and protects your data from malware attacks.
- Face recognition present in the device also provides security so that only you can unlock the device.
- Android 10 based One UI 2.0 now supports Dark Mode which is soothing to eyes and also saves battery life.
- Weighing only 467 grams, this phone comes in blue, grey and pink colours.
For more interesting stories on Samsung, Samsung Galaxy Tablets, Laptops in India, HP notebooks, Business Laptops, Luxury PCs, Smart laptops and product reviews online, keep browsing Technology section on Insight Glimpse.39