Samsung today has launched all new F series in India with the release of new Samsung Galaxy F41 phone. The first sale for this Samsung phone will starts from 16th October onwards, and it is available in two variants:
- 6GB RAM/ 64GB internal memory priced at INR 16,999.
- 6GB RAM/ 128GB internal memory priced at INR 17,999.
Here are key highlights of Samsung Galaxy F41 Phone Review:
- Octa core Exynos 9611 processor
- 6GB LPDDR4X RAM
- Upto 128GB internal storage
- Micro SD Card support upto 512GB
- 6.4 inch FHD+ sAMOLED Infinity-U display
- Triple lens rear camera (64MP+8MP+5MP)
- 32MP front camera
- Single Take, Live focus feature
- 4G/3G/2G network support
- 6000 mAh battery
- 15W fast charger
- USB Type-C interface
- 2SIM Slot+ 1Memory slot
- 3.5mm headphone jack
- Rear fingerprint sensor
- Bluetooth v5
- Android 10 based One UI 2.1 OS
- 191 gm weight
- Available in blue, black, green color
All new Galaxy F41 smartphone brings you the premium gradient design equipped with a futuristic holographic effect, which will surely take your style to a whole new level. Let’s delve deeper into key features and specifications of this newly launched Samsung phone.
Samsung Galaxy F41 Phone Review: Features & Specifications in India
What’s in the box:
- Type-C to Type-C data cable
- Ejection Pin
- User manual
Processor and Memory: Samsung Galaxy F41 is powered by Octa core Exynos 9611 processor along with blazing fast 6GB LPDDR4X RAM and upto128GB internal storage expandable via Micro SD Card upto 512GB.
Display: The display is a 6.4 inch FHD+ sAMOLED Infinity-U Display with 2340*1080 pixel resolution, upto 110% NTSC Color Gamut, and peak brightness of 420 nits.
Rear Camera: The rear camera is a triple lens system (64MP+8MP+5MP) with LED flash.
- 64MP main lens: For excellent details and Quality in pictures.
- 8MP ultra wide camera: For taking panoramic view photos with upto 123° field of view.
- 5MP depth camera: For Bokeh effect in photos.
Front camera: The front camera is a 32MP lens with live focus, smart beauty features.
Single Take feature: Single Take Multiple outputs feature enables the user to get multiple photos and videos from a single Take. The output can be in the form of photo with filters, best moments and smart crop or in the form of original video, hyperlapse and boomerang.
Battery and charger: This phone comes with a massive 6000 mAh battery, 15W charger, which can charge the phone from 0 to 100% in 160 minutes.
Connectivity and other features: This phone supports 4G/3G/2G networks and Bluetooth v5 technologies, has USB Type-C interface, still has 3.5mm headphone jack, and comes with Android 10 based One UI 2.1 OS.
For more Trending Now stories and Online Reviews on Samsung Phones, Samsung Galaxy Series phones, Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Series, Samsung Galaxy A Series, Samsung Tablets, 5G Phones, Foldable Phones, Android Phones, and more, Don’t Miss to read Insight Glimpse.