OnePlus has started to roll-out the OxygenOS 10.5.2 update for OnePlus Nord N100 phones. This update updates the power consumption, screen recorder, and fixes various system related issues.
As usual, this OTA update will be rolled out in stages, and use of VPN to download the update earlier than others are useless as this update is not region specific.
Given below is the full changelog of the update:
- Optimized power consumption
- Optimized user experience with screen recorder
- Fixed the bug that video call failed to function under some carriers (NA only)
- Fixed general issues and improvements
- Improved the performance and stability of network transfers (NA only)