In addition to smartphones segment, Oppo is now finally expanding its presence into the smartwatch category as well, and the recently launched Oppo watch is good start for the company. Giving a tough fight to its other competitors like Fitbit and Samsung Smart watch, Oppo has now upped the competition by launching two variants in the smartwatch category.
Let us have a look at both these variants and compare them in each category and feature.
- OPPO Watch 46mm has been priced at INR 19,990.
- OPPO Watch 41mm has been priced at INR 14,990.
Colour and weight:
- OPPO Watch 46mm will come in Black/Glossy Gold colors and weighs 39.3 gm without straps.
- OPPO Watch 41mm will come in Black/Pink Gold/Silver Mist colors and weighs 30.1 gm without straps.
- OPPO Watch 46mm has a 1.91-inch flexible AMOLED dual-curved screen with 402* 476 resolution.
- OPPO Watch 41mm has a 1.6-inch rigid AMOLED screen with 320*360 resolution.
Processor and Memory:
- Qualcomm Snapdragon Wear 3100 & Ambiq Micro Apollo3 Wireless
- 1GB RAM and 8GB internal memory
Battery and charging:
- OPPO Watch 46mm has 430 mAh battery with upto 36 hours battery life in Smart mode and Watch VOOC Flash Charging.
- OPPO Watch 41mm has 300 mAh battery with upto 24 hours battery life in Smart mode and Watch VOOC Flash Charging.
Connectivity and other features:
- WLAN 2.4G
- Bluetooth v4.2
- Google Assistant
- Wear OS by Google
- Optical heartbeat sensor
- Water-resistant till 5ATM for Oppo watch 46mm and 3ATM for Oppo watch 41mm
What’s in the box:
- Fluor rubber strap
- Charging base
- Quick Start Guide
- Safety Guide