Oppo A33 phone is launched in India, and its pricing is going to be announced very soon, but looking at the features and specifications of this Oppo phone, it seems to be a good deal in this pricing segment.
Let’s take a hard look at the features and specifications of Oppo A33 phone:
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 460 processor
- 3GB LPDDR4x RAM
- 32GB UFS2.1 internal memory
- Upto 256GB MicroSD Card support
- 16.5cm 90 Hz refresh rate display
- Triple lens AI rear camera (13MP+2MP+2MP)
- 8MP front camera
- 4G/3G/2G network support
- WLAN 2.4G/WLAN 5.1G/WLAN 5.8G, WLAN Display 802.11a/b/g/n/ac
- Bluetooth 5.0
- Fingerprint sensor (not confirmed)
- USB Type-C interface
- 5000 mAh battery
- 18W fast charger
- Dual stereo speakers
- ColorOS 7.2 based on Android 10
- 186 gm weight
- Moonlight Black & Mint Cream colors
What’s in the Box:
- OPPO A33 phone
- USB line
- SIM Card Needle
- Screen Protect Film
- Quick Guide
- Warranty Card
Processor and Memory: Oppo A33 phone is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 460 processor, super-fast 3GB LPDDR4x RAM and 32GB UFS2.1 internal memory expandable via Micro SD card up to 256GB which is enough for storage needs.
Display: The 16.5 cm display has a 90Hz refresh rate, screen ratio of 89.2%, 1600×720 resolution, 269PPI pixel density, NTSC 65% color gamut, and LCD panel.
Rear camera: The rear camera is a triple lens system which supports photos, video, professional mode, panorama mode, portrait, time-lapse photography modes etc.
- 13MP Main Camera: OV13B sensor, f/2.2 aperture, 5P lens, support 6x digital zoom.
- 2MP Macro Lens: GC02K0 sensor, f/2.4 aperture.
- 2MP Depth Camera: GC02M1B sensor, f/2.4 aperture.
Front camera: The front camera is a 8MP Selfie Camera with f/2.0 aperture, and supports AI beautification, support portrait bokeh effect.
Connectivity and other features: The phone supports 4G/3G/2G network, Bluetooth v5, WLAN 2.4G/WLAN 5.1G/WLAN 5.8G, WLAN Display 802.11a/b/g/n/ac technologies, has dual stereo speakers, has ColorOS 7.2 based on Android 10 and weighs 186 gm.