OnePlus has started to push the incremental rollout of OxygenOS 10.3.5 for OnePlus 6 and OnePlus 6T phones. The latest update contains the fixes for system and stability, fixes the crash issue while using Chrome browser, optimized the RAM management, updated the Android security patch to most recent July 2020, and most importantly, includes support for newly launched OnePlus Buds, so that the users don’t face any problems if in future they buy and use OnePlus Buds with OnePlus 6/ 6T phone.
As usual, this OnePlus OxygenOS 10.3.5 update will be rolled out to a select number of devices/ users and then upon confirmation that there are no bugs or issues, it will be rolled out to the general population. Also, the use of a VPN to download the update earlier than others is futile as the update is not region-specific.
Here’s the full changelog of OnePlus OxygenOS 10.3.5 update for OnePlus 6 and OnePlus 6T phones:
- Optimized RAM management
- Newly adapted OnePlus Buds, easier to take advantage of wireless connection
- Fixed the crash issue when browsing on Chrome
- Fixed the black screen issue when opening logkit
- Improved system stability and fixed general bugs
- Updated Android Security Patch to 2020.07
- Updated GMS package to 2020.05
For the latest trending now stories and online reviews on OnePlus mobile phones, electronics, Android phones, Software & Version updates, Operating Systems, best budget phones, and mobile accessories, Don’t Miss to read Insight Glimpse.