Xiaomi today launched a Mid-range phone Poco M2 Pro in India, and it will be available for sale starting on July 14th, 12 PM onwards. The new Poco M2 Pro Phone comes with the new Snapdragon 720G processor, has upto 6GB of RAM and upto 128GB of storage which is expandable upto 512 GB, 6.67-inch FHD+ display, has rear camera system with 48MP+ 8MP+ 5MP +2MP lenses, 16MP front camera, 5000 mAh battery with 33W fast charger and more.
On Flipkart, there are various offers available with Poco M2 phone, namely, flat INR 30 discount using RuPay card or first prepaid transaction using UPI, 5% unlimited cashback on Flipkart Axis Bank Credit card or Axis Bank Buzz Credit card, 6-month Youtube Premium free trial and more.
The all new and improved New Poco M2 Pro Phone is available in three variants:
- 4GB/ 64GB variant is priced at INR 13,999
- 6GB/ 64GB variant is priced at INR 14,999
- 6GB/ 128GB variant is priced at INR 16,999
Is this New Poco M2 Pro now the best smartphone under Rs. 15,000 in India? Yes, it starts at Rs. 13,999 which makes it an excellent budget phone in India with great set of features and specifications such as:
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 720G processor
- Qualcomm Adreno 618 GPU
- 8nm architecture
- Upto 6 GB RAM/ upto 128 GB storage
- 48MP AI Quad camera system
- 119 degrees 8MP Ultra-Wide Camera
- 5MP Macro Camera
- 16MP in-screen front camera with Night Camera
- 6.67 inch FHD+ Display with 20:9 Aspect Ratio
- 120 Hz Touch Polling for Gaming
- Triple Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- 5000 mAh battery
- 33W Fast Charging
- Z-Shocker Haptics
- Side Mounted Fingerprint Sensor
- IR Face unlock
- P2i Splash Proof Coating
- MIUI 11 based on Android 10 out of the box
- Black, Blue and Green colours
- Weighs 209 gm
Let’s have a look at the full specifications and features of this new Poco budget-friendly mobile phone in detail.
New Poco M2 Pro Phone Review: Features & Specifications
Processor and Memory:
With the new 2.3 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 720G processor, Qualcomm Adreno 618 GPU, 4GB/6GB LPDDR4X dual-channel memory RAM and 64 GB/128 GB storage space which is expandable to 512 GB via external SD card, this phone is a beast that will handle almost any graphic game or memory intensive task thrown at it.
This device comes with a 6.67-inch FHD+ display with 20:9 aspect ratio and 2400*1080-pixel resolution, Corning Gorilla Glass 5, 60 Hz refresh rate, which ensures stunning visuals and immersive games. Other main features include:
- Contrast Ratio: 1500:1
- NTSC ratio: 84%
- Brightness (nits): 480
- Sunlight display
- Night display
- Reading mode
- Color temperature adjustment
Rear Camera: The rear camera system is a quad camera lens system with the main lens of 48 MP. Thanks to AI, the camera can now clearly detect 25 variants of objects and up to 206 different scenes, also support for India specific scenes is also present.
The phone camera already includes various features only found in upper and high-end phones of other companies like AI dirt detection, EIS for videos, Panorama mode, burst mode, portrait mode with background blurring, low light enhancement, rear camera flash and more.
- 48MP: 1.6μm 4-in-1, 6P lens, ƒ/1.79: Main lens for taking pictures.
- 5MP: ƒ/2.4, macro camera used for capturing stunning close up shots of objects.
- 8MP: ƒ/2.2, Ultra-wide lens used for taking wide angled pictures upto 119°
- 2MP (Depth): 1.75μm, ƒ/2.4
- Supports 4K video, 1080p video, 720p video @ 30 fps.
- Supports Slow motion video, 720p, 1080p @ 240fps.
Front Camera: The front camera consists of a 16 MP camera and includes features like AI portrait mode, AI detection of 10 different scenes; has a selfie timer too, and includes support for night mode, face recognition, and short video.
Network and Connectivity:
- This phone supports 4G+/4G/3G/2G calling and data
- 4G dual Nano SIM + Micro SD card slot
- Protocols: 802.11a/b/g/n/ac
- 2.4G WiFi and 5G WiFi
- WiFi Direct
- WiFi 2×2 MIMO technology
- WiFi Display
- Bluetooth 5.0
- AAC/aptX/aptX-HD/LDAC audio codec
- USB type-C charging
- 3.5 mm audio jack
- Poco M2 Pro comes with a highly responsive side mounted fingerprint sensor.
- Also, Z-shocker Haptics offer a seamless touch experience and face unlock feature adds an extra layer of security.
- This phone comes with a monster 5000 mAh battery with 33W fast charging support which the company claims can give you upto 20.5 days of standby time.
- The P2i splash proof coating makes sure that the phone is protected from light water splashes.
- Lastly, this phone comes in green, black and blue colour variants.
What’s in the box:
- POCO M2 PRO
- Power adapter
- USB cable
- SIM eject tool
- Warranty card
- User guide
- Clear soft case
For the latest trending now stories and online reviews on Poco mobile phones, electronics, Android phones, 5G Phones, Software & Version updates, Operating Systems, best budget phones, and mobile accessories, Don’t Miss to read Insight Glimpse.