The premium Chinese phone manufacturer – Oneplus is making every possible initiative to bring that “Million Dollar Smile” on their happy customers face. This time, OnePlus team has rolled out new OxygenOS OTA Version Update 10.5.6 for OnePlus 8 Pro smartphones and Open Beta 13 for the OnePlus 7 Pro and 7 mobile phones. Know everything about the recently released OnePlus OxygenOS OTA version updates and software version changelogs here in this article.
Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak has brought us so many disruptions and the pandemic has dramatically changed the contours of our happy lifestyle as most of us are quarantine to the fight against Coronanvirus. But do you know every difficult time brings with it an opportunity and this COVID-19 pandemic is no different – especially for Oneplus mobile phone users.
OnePlus OxygenOS Update 10.5.6 Version for OnePlus 8 Pro mobile phones
OnePlus has started to push the incremental rollout of a new OxygenOS update for the OnePlus 8 Pro, the version numbers are
- IN: OxygenOS 10.5.6.IN11DA
- EU: OxygenOS 10.5.6.IN11BA
- NA: OxygenOS 10.5.6.IN11AA
This time OnePlus has worked to include the camera updates too in the current rollout, the dirt detection capability of the camera so that your pictures aren’t blurry and the overall experience of shooting from the front camera has been improved as well. Thing to note is that a similar update is in development phase in the beta version of updates for OnePlus 7/7T models.
As usual, the updates would be rolled out to a small number of people initially and then to a larger population, also the update download using a VPN would be futile.
Here’s the full Changelog:
- Fixed known issues and improved system stability
- Refined the dirt detection capability to be more accurate than ever
- Improved the camera’s shooting experience with the front camera
- Improved the stability.
- Communication stability further enhanced (NA only)
OnePlus OxygenOS Update Open Beta 13 Released for the OnePlus 7 Pro and 7 smartphones
OnePlus company has released the latest open beta builds for the OnePlus 7 and OnePlus 7 Pro. Of course, these are beta builds and are not expected to be as stable or devoid of bugs as the final OTA builds are, but users can check them out anyway. One thing to note is that once a user migrates to beta builds then they will only receive beta OTA builds, they will not receive any final stable OTA builds until they do a clean flash and full install.
This update contains many important system and user friendly features such as adding the feature of number of times a person ringed till it became a missed call, camera dirt detection feature, volume control optimization and Android security patch update to latest version and so on.
Here’s the full Changelog:
- Optimized the volume adjustment to improve user experience.
- Added the missing recording icon in call screen.Updated Android security patch to 2020.04
- Fixed known issues and improved system stability.
- Added the ringing duration info for missed calls.
- Now you can switch your mobile data on phone calls supported with VoLTE.
- Added a feature which can now detect dirt on the camera lens, prompting a quick cleanup for better image and video quality.
For the latest trending now stories and online reviews on OnePlus mobile phones, electronics, Android phones, Software & Version updates, Operating Systems, best budget phones, and mobile accessories, Don’t Miss to read Insight Glimpse.