Motorola has very recently launched an affordable smartphone – Moto G8 Power Lite in India. Fuel your freedom with this awesome dual Sim Motorola phone designed to last up to 3 days on just a single charge and it gives you a powerful 5000 mAh battery. The handset is powered by a 2.3GHz octa-core MediaTek Helio P35 (MT6765) processor and comes with 4GB RAM / 64 GB storage capacity.
This phone has many impressive features including triple rear camera system which consists of 16MP PDAF camera and macro lens which can be used to take close up pictures of your favourite objects, 6.5 inch HD+ display with 20: 9 aspect ratio, Google Assistant, rear mounted fingerprint scanner, water repellent design, dedicated micro SD card slot with support upto 256 GB of memory and a 10W rapid charger for phone.
Motorola Moto G8 Power Lite: Full Specification Highlights
Weighing just 200 gms and priced at 8,999 INR, the Motorola device runs on Android 9, is powered by a huge 6.5″ Max Vision HD+ display. Motorola Moto G8 Power Lite smartphone comes in Royal Blue and Arctic Blue colours. The first sale of the phone will commence on May 29th, 2020. Let’s have a look at the features in more detail:
- The phone is powered by the 2.3 GHz Octa core MediaTek Helio P35 processor which is built using the latest technology and supports a wide variety of Features.
- 4 GB of RAM and 64 GB internal memory
- The memory can be expanded via external SD card of upto 256 GB in size.
- The memory capacity seems sufficient to take care of photo, video and document needs of a person.
- This Motorola handset consists of a triple camera system which consists of 16MP (rapid focus)+ 2MP (Macro vision) + 2MP (Depth sensor) lenses with phase detection auto focus feature to click stunning photos and use the Macro vision for taking close ups of objects.
- Now features in camera like rapid focus in any light, fine details capture from just 2.5 cms away and Bokeh effect are ready to use by you in this very intriguing triple camera system.
- The rear camera system consists of inbuilt softwares like HDR, Face Beauty, Dual camera bokeh, Timer, Panorama, Google Lens integration.
- 8MP (f/2.0, 1.12um) The front camera consists of a 8MP camera.
- A 16.51 cms HD+ Max Vision display with 20:9 aspect ratio, 269 PPI pixel density, 1600* 720 resolution and 87% Active area touch panel is definitely impressive in this segment and is bound to be taken seriously by its fans.
- A notch included for the front camera, Fingerprint scanner on the rear side of the phone, water repellent design; all these constitute a stellar head turner design.
- With Google Lens integration one can add events to your calendar, get directions, call a number, translate words, and much more.
- The Motorola phones come with a unique set of features known as Moto Experience, these include handy functionalities like twisting of wrist to open the camera, chopping down twice to open the flashlight and more.
- The phone supports 4G/3G/2G networks, Bluetooth 4.2, WiFi Hotspots, usb connectivity; and the company decided to retain the 3.5 mm audio jack for listening songs and watching videos.
- The phone does have 2 microphones and loudspeaker on the rear.
- Also, one should not forget about the massive 5000 mAh battery (which provides upto 3 days of backup as per the company) and 10W fast charger included with the phone.
- Both the Sim slots support Nano sim types and NFC is not supported in this phone.
What’s in the box: Motorola Moto G8 Power Lite Phone
- Travel Adaptor
- USB cable
- Back cover
- Quick start guide
- Legal insert
For the latest trending now stories and online reviews on Motorola mobile phones, electronics, Android phones, Foldable Phones Software & Version updates, Operating Systems, best budget phones, and mobile accessories, Don’t Miss to read Insight Glimpse.