In 2020, Motorola has already surprised everyone with the launch of its pocket-ready Motorola Razr Fold 2020 android smartphone packed perfectly with the style, futuristic folding display technology and intelligence. And now, it has announced another flagship Motorola Edge Plus – the fastest 5G equipped mobile phone in the world with Snapdragon 865 SoC with 12 GB LPDDR5 RAM.
This newly launched high-end entrant in the much-awaited Motorola Edge flagship series offering 108 MP camera with 6k video recording capability, full HD+ OLED display with 90Hz refresh rate, HDR10+ certification and Android 10 out of the box. Interestingly, Motorola chose to retain the 3.5mm headphone jack unlike it’s competition who chose to blindly copy the market leader Apple.
Here is the complete making of #MotorolaEdgePlus and behind the scenes showcasing creating #AbsoluteEverything with the minds of #Motorola.
Motorola Edge Plus Android Phone 2020 Key Specifications – Everything you want to know
Let us have a look at the full Motorola Edge+ specifications and then the user can decide for oneself whether it is value for money or not and whether it can give a tough fight to its competitors.
- The phone supports 5G speeds of over 4 GBPS which means no more lags or interruption in browsing, downloading, gaming, etc.
Processor & RAM
- Motorola Edge plus comes with the Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 865 octa core processor, which is the world’s fastest processor.
- It has an Artificial Intelligence engine that can process 15 trillion operations per second.
- The Motorola Android Smartphone comes with 12GB of LPDDR5 RAM and 256GB of UFS 3.0 storage for superfast information transfer.
- 6.7″ FHD+ OLED Endless Edge display with 90Hz refresh rate
- FHD+ resolution (2340 x 1080)
- Screen to body ratio of 93 percent and aspect ratio of 19.5: 9
- Onscreen Fingerprint Reader
- Gorilla Glass 5
- Two additional touch screen buttons at the top edge and lots of enhancements.
- With the My UX launcher, one can customize the font, colour, icons and can also control the camera, flashlight and other features by simple gestures
Rear Camera System:
- It is the highest resolution smartphone camera with a triple camera system – 108 MP main lens, quad pixel technology and Optical Image Optimization
- 16 MP lens for ultra wide angle and macro vision
- 8 MP lens with 3X zoom and optical image stabilization
- The modes supported by rear camera include Manual mode, Portrait mode, Cutout, Macro, Spot color, Cinemagraph, Panorama, Live filter, High-res zoom, RAW photo ouput, Google Lens™ integration, Night Vision
- On the video front it supports Macro video, Slow motion video, Timelapse video, and Hyperlapse video
Front Camera System:
- Consists of 25 MP lens with quad pixel technology
- According to the company, the Motorola Edge Plus mobile phone supports Screen flash, HDR, Timer, Face beauty, Auto smile capture, and Gesture selfie
- Other awesome camera features include Active photos, Manual mode, Portrait mode, Spot color, Cinemagraph, Group selfie, Live filter, Night Vision, Timelapse video, Hyperlapse video, and Slow motion video.
- The massive 5000mAh battery and Turbo power charging feature
- Support for wireless charging and wireless power sharing
- The company has left no stone unturned to satisfy the ever increasing demands of the consumer who wants it all the technology has to offer.
- The Motorola Edge Plus 2020 phone will be available in two colour variants namely Smoky Sangria and Thunder Grey hues.
Other Fantastic Motorola Edge Plus Features
- Wi-Fi 6
- Bluetooth 5.1
- Supports 5G
- Weighs 203 gm
- 3.5 mm audio jack
- Dual stereo speakers
- 3 micro phones
- Single Sim
- USB 3.1 compatible type-C port
- Water repellent design.
What’s in the box:
- USB Type-C cable
- SIM tool
Motorola Edge Plus Mobile Phone – Launch, Release Date, Price and Best Deals
- The expected price of this newly launched Motorola smartphone is Rs. 76,490
- Launch price: $999 / €1,199) (around £812 / AU$1,581)
- US release date: May 14; Verizon-exclusive for $41.66/month for 24 months
- Will not be coming to UK; will only be coming to a few EU countries
- Edge plus smartphone has been launched on April 22, 2020 by Motorola Mobility (a Lenovo Company) and it was expected to release by May 2020 initially at MWC 2020, but the event got cancelled due to coronavirus.
For the latest trending now stories and online reviews on Motorola mobile phones, electronics, Android phones, Foldable Phones Software & Version updates, Operating Systems, best budget phones, and mobile accessories, Don’t Miss to read Insight Glimpse.