Motorola today launched the 5G variant of Moto Razr phone priced at INR 1,25,000 in India and USD 1,200 in USA and its sale starts from 12th October, 12AM onwards. The Moto Razr 5G Phone is a beauty in itself, in fact, it is a perfect example of the device where art meets technology.
This 6.2-inch foldable beauty comes with a Snapdragon 765G processor, 8GB RAM, 256 GB internal memory, 2800 mAh battery with with 18W Turbo charger, Bluetooth 5.1, NFC, Android 10 OS and comes in Polished Graphite colour.
Here are key highlights of Moto Razr 5G Phone Review:
- 5G ready
- Foldable display
- Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 765G processor
- 8GB RAM
- 256GB internal memory
- 6.2-inch foldable touchscreen display
- foldable plastic OLED
- Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- 48 MP Quad Pixel rear camera for 12 MP image output
- 20 MP Quad Pixel front camera
- Rear fingerprint sensor
- 5G/4G/3G/2G network support
- USB type-C interface
- 2800 mAh battery
- 18W Turbo Power charging
- Bottom-ported loudspeaker
- Quad Microphones
- No 3.5 mm Headphone Jack
- Bluetooth 5.1
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac , 2.4 GHz + 5 GHz
- Wi-Fi hotspot
- Android 10 OS
- 192 gm weight
- Water-repellent design
- Available in Polished Graphite colour
Here’s the official unboxing video of this super awesome Motorola foldable smartphone powered by 5G connectivity. In this post below, we have discussed more about the key features and specifications of Moto Razr smartphone in a simplified version. Let’s delve deeper:
Moto Razr 5G Phone Review: Key Features & Specifications
Processor and Memory: Moto Razr 5G phone is powered by an Octa-Core 7nm architecture Qualcomm Snapdragon 765G processor with a 8GB RAM and 256GB internal memory which is enough to handle heavy applications or online games. Also, the phone supports the blazing fast internet speeds of 5G which ensures that there is almost zero latency.
Display: The primary display is a 6.2-inch foldable touchscreen display with foldable plastic OLED and HD+ (2142 x 876p) resolution and 21:9 aspect ratio.
- 48 MP Quad Pixel with 12 MP image
- F/1.7 aperture
- Optical image stabilization
- Electronic image stabilization in video
- Laser auto focus
- The rear camera modes and features as per the company include: Shot Optimisation, Auto smile capture, Gesture selfie, Smart composition, Burst Shot, Auto HDR, Timer, Active photos, High-res zoom, RAW photo output, Professional mode, Portrait mode, Spot Colour mode, Cinemagraph mode, Panorama mode, Live filter mode, Night Vision mode, Google Lens integration.
The Rear Camera video recording modes supported include UHD (30 fps) @16:9 or 21:9
- FHD (60 fps/30 fps) @16:9 or 21:9
- Slow motion FHD@120 fps
- Slow motion HD@240 fps
- The front and rear camera video software include Slow motion video, Timelapse video, Hyperlapse video.
- 20 MP Quad Pixel
- f/2.2 aperture
- Front Camera video recording mode include FHD (60 fps/30 fps) @ 16:9 or 21:9
- The front camera software as per the company include: Auto smile capture, Gesture selfie, Smart composition, Burst Shot, Auto HDR, Timer, Active photos, RAW photo output, Professional mode, Portrait mode, Spot colour mode, Cinemagraph mode, Group Selfie mode, Live filter mode, Night Vision mode, Google Lens integration.
Connectivity and other features: Weighing 192gm, this phone supports 5G/4G/3G/2G network, has rear fingerprint sensor, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac , 2.4 GHz + 5 GHz networks, Bluetooth v5.1, NFC, has USB type-C interface, 2800 mAh battery with 18W Turbo Power charger, has a water repellent design, and available in Polished Graphite colour.
What’s in the box: motorola razr 5G, Turbo Power 18W charger, USB Type-C cable, 3.5 mm headset jack adapter, guides, SIM tool, accessory pouch.
For the latest trending now stories and online reviews on Motorola mobile phones, electronics, Android phones, Software & Version updates, Operating Systems, best budget phones, and mobile accessories, Don’t Miss to read Insight Glimpse.