Motorola has silently launched Moto g9 Plus in Brazil for R$2.499,10 in Rose Gold and Indigo Blue colors and comes with impressive specifications for a mid-range phone segment.
Let’s have a look at the features and specifications of the Mogo g9 Plus phone:
- 2.2 GHz Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 730G processor
- 4GB RAM
- 128GB internal memory
- 6.8 inch FHD + Max Vision HDR10 Super Screen
- 64MP quad rear camera
- 16MP front camera
- 4G/3G/2G network support
- Bluetooth v5.0, NFC
- USB Type-C interface
- 3.5mm headphone jack
- Dual hybrid SIM slots
- 5000 mAh battery
- 30W charger
- Fingerprint reader
- Android 10
- Weighs 223 gm
- Available in Rose Gold and Indigo Blue color
What’s in the box:
- Protective Cover
- Manual Kit
- Stereo Earphone
- Sync Cable
- Wall Charger
- Chip Removal Tool
Processor and Memory: Moto g9 Plus phone comes power packed with 2.2 GHz Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 730G processor, 4GB RAM, and 128GB internal memory which ensures that the user has enough memory for storage needs as well as the computing power to run heavy applications and games.
Display: The 6.8 inch FHD + Max Vision HDR10 display provides an immersive viewing experience to the user.
Front camera: The front camera is a16 MP, 73° wide lens with Aperture f / 2.0
Rear camera: The rear camera is a 64MP quad lens system with LED flash and video recording support for 4k@30fps ultra HD videos.
- Main Camera: 64 MP, 79° lens, Aperture f / 1.8 for taking high quality clicks.
- Ultra-Wide Camera: 8 MP, 118 ° lens, Aperture f / 2.2 for taking panoramic photos.
- Macro Camera: 2 MP, 83° lens, Aperture f / 2.2 for taking close up shots of the objects.
- Depth sensor: 2 MP, 87° lens, Aperture f / 2.2 for Bokeh effect in photos.
Connectivity and other features: Weighing 223 gm, Moto G9 plus supports 4G/3G/2G network, Bluetooth v5.0, NFC, WiFi 802.11 a / b / g / n / ac, 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz; has USB Type-C interface, still has 3.5mm headphone jack, 5000 mAh battery, 30W charger, fingerprint reader, and Android 10 out of the box.